SoCal Corner Worker Suggested Checklist
Here are some suggested things to bring to the track for your corner working assignment:
- A printed copy of the Cornerworking Basic Information and Frequently Asked Questions as a reference at the track.
- A printed copy of the Corner Worker Roster for phone numbers if you need to make last minute contact with the lead corner worker for you scheduled days.
- A copy of the corner worker assignments for your scheduled days.
- Riding Suit (Leathers/Kevlar Suit)
- Boots (ankle support, no tennis shoes)
- Folding chair(s)
- Awning (with steaks or weights to hold down in the wind)
- Lunch & Snacks (We eat in the corners)
- Ice Chest (water/Gatorade) *No Alcohol
- Sweatshirt or jacket (It may get cold or windy)
- Hat (Lots of sun)
- Any tools you might need for on track repair/adjustment
- Ramp for loading & unloading
- Fuel (count on more fuel consumption on the track)
- Spare tires (depending on how hard you ride)