SoCal Corner Worker Check-in Procedures
The following is important information for checking in each day for your assignment:
Before you arrive:
- Make sure your bike is track ready (tires/pressure, lights & mirrors taped or removed, good brakes, chain adjusted, no leaks, shocks adjusted)
- Make sure you know how to get to the track.
- Unless told otherwise, please be at the track no later than 8:00AM
- If you are going to be late, call your Assigned Lead Corner Worker.
When you arrive:
- Check-in with the Assigned Lead Corner Worker.
- Have you motorcycle safety checked by the lead corner worker (Tire condition & pressure, break condition, lights and mirrors removed or taped, general mechanical condition)
- Sign the California Superbike School Release of Liability for you and anyone you bring with you.
- Get you corner assignment and be set-up in your corner before the track goes hot (generally 9:00AM)